Sunday 11 November 2007

A search for a point.

Hurrumph. It seems that every time I get somewhere, and something almost happens with someone, something goes wrong.

Now, I know I'm not the most perfect person in the world, I know I have countless flaws in my personality that might, well, make people run away when they get to know me. What I don't get is the drought that is happening in my life at the moment.

I'm in no way vain, and in no way think that I am "hot", but I don't think I am unattractive, and is only in the recent weeks that I have noticed that I am attractive, and that is mainly because people are telling me this. So what I don't get, is why I can't meet *anyone*.

Well, that is a lie. I did meet someone when out with a group of friends. Turned out they were the wrong someone in so many ways. What those friends don't seem to get is why. They question me because I want to be with someone, but then are annoyed with me when I don't want to be with certain people.

So what makes a person the one? How do we know that we can spend time with them, and continue to explore the relationship which blossoms, and how do we know when to leave it, and discover that it is completely fruitless?

I'm going out tonight. Maybe I'll have osme more clues by the end of it.

Expect a drunken post.

1 comment:

Simply Jess said...

interesting blog.

would totally love to keep up with the story line.

all the very best to u and ur love life.

-bi but not out-