Saturday 3 November 2007

The Beginning

I'm a 21 year old Lesbian (yes, it does deserve to be a capital) who has fallen into a rut. After a pretty intense year and a half long relationship, I found myself staying in, lurking on the internet, and not making any attempt to get out there.

It wasn't until lurking around on the Afterellen.com forums, and reading the "What you remember about her" topic, that I realized I was wasting away, and apart from that one relationship, I had nothing to remember about anyone.

So, this is where I am now, on the look for love. Forcing myself to get back out on the scene, forcing myself to find another woman. Aided by my straight companions, the ex, and luck itself, hopefully we'll get somewhere.

Even if not, it should be a barrel of laughs, awkward situations, embarrassments and a fair few hangovers, all documented to look back and cringe, laugh, and hopefully have some fantastic memories.

This is my search for love.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey, can I interview you sometime? It's nothing much, but me and my friend were planning to do a website on how to cope if you find out you're a lesbian.


My school is an all girls school, so sometimes, most of us are attracted to our close friends. Yet we're not sure if we're lesbians. Like me for instance, I ahd a crush once on this girl, but I got over it.


We're a confused bunch and would appreciate it, if you could tell us how was it that you identified yourself, and how you managed with it.


Thanks a lot. If you decline, it's understandable and I would not ask anymore. =D